I am a passionate supporter of several things that make my life easier. These include:
- 750 Words for morning pages.
- CrashPlan for off-site backups. You know that moment when your computer crashes and you realize that you’ve lost a lot of files and photos and music? I don’t have those anymore.
- Know Your Stuff for home inventory. Because you never know when the fire or the burglar is coming.
- LibraryThing for managing my library.
- Pandora often provides background music for writing time. Subscribe to Writing Radio to get your dose of surprisingly effective bland white noise.
- Site5, which I use for all of my web hosting. Their prices and service are so good I can’t remember my last web host (and they were really bad).